Rss Feed
  1. Lluvia de noticias

    lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009

    • TWILIGHT Gano el premio a mejor libro del año en los Kids Choise Awards 2009


    Se suponia que Robert Pattinson estaria alli para aceptar el premio pero a la final quien se presento para aceptarlo fue Taylor Lautner muy puntual y muy juvenil como siempre :D



    (Twilight won best book of the year at the 2009 Kids Choice Awards...Taylor Lautner was there to accept the award.)




    • ROBERT aclara rumores y chismes

    Bueno esta es una parte de una entrevista hecha a Robert en la que aclara muchos de los rumores y chismes publicados recientemente sobre él:

    1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about yourself?

    I read that and thought it was such bullshit. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"

    2. So it's not true?

    Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]

    3. Is it true that you took a fan out for dinner?

    That is true, yeah.

    4. Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?

    I haven't even been on the set yet!

    5. You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.Really?

    He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower

    6. I also read that you got hit on the head with a sign while you were filming?

    You know, that is the most ... I actually got told about that this morning. It's like, "What?" It's the most boring story.

    7. I just watched a Ryan Reynolds video interview and he called you "dreamy" and said he'd love to work with you.

    [Embarrassed laugh] Really?

    8. Is there anyone you'd love to work with?

    Ryan Reynolds! [Laugh] ... I've always wanted to work with Benicio Del Toro, I think he's amazing. And there are tons and tons of people

    (This is just a taste of our interview with the charmingly shy Pattinson. Come back closer to the release date of 'Little Ashes' for more surprises in our full interview, in which he reveals how he prepared for his nude scenes in the Salvador Dali biopic, where he sees himself in the future ... and how the energy is different on 'New Moon.')

    From: moviefone


  2. 0 comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario